Full Job Description
Love coffee? Do you enjoy working with in a fast-paced environment amongst great people and delivering excellent hospitality?
The new talk of the town, Le Ble Mediterranean bakery-patisserie, are looking for a full time Front of House member to join the team at our first ever shop in Sheffield.
Our mission at Le Ble is to create the best team to introduce clients to the Mediterranean flavours and offer coffees and beverages of the highest quality.
If you are a passionate coffee lover as we are, if you enjoy a fast-paced, vibrant, rewarding environment and you have barista experience, this is a great opportunity for you. You won’t stand still or have a dull moment during your day, with coffee to make, customers to serve and delicious food offers to present to our customers. This role is very hands-on, lots of multi-tasking but most importantly – satisfy even the most demanding customers
- Serve customers to the highest standard, going above and beyond and creating strong relationships with our customers
- Assist customers in a warm and friendly manner and ensure their orders are taken correctly and delivered with a smile
- Take customer orders and payments
- Clean and maintain a tidy seating area
- Fill-up all displays and ensure all surfaces are sparkling clean
- Be available to lend a hand to your fellow co-workers is very important
- Love coffee
- Have good communication and people skills
- Truly enjoy working with people
- Are reliable and committed
- Have prior experience in a similar role can be a plus, but if you don’t it’s not a deal breaker
What we offer
- Opportunity for career development
- Constant training and development
- Paid holidays
- Discounted or free meals
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Various incentives
If this sounds like you, get in touch and let’s have a chat!
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £20.000 per annum plus bonus
- Holidays: 28 days per year
- Extra benefits for weekend and bank holidays shifts