Do you enjoy working with in a fast-paced environment amongst great people and delivering excellent hospitality?
The new talk of the town, Le Ble Mediterranean bakery-patisserie, are looking for part time Kitchen Porters to join the team at our first ever shop in Sheffield.
Our mission at Le Ble is to create the best team to introduce clients to the Mediterranean flavours and offer coffees and beverages of the highest quality.
If you are a passionate coffee lover as we are, if you enjoy a fast-paced, vibrant, rewarding environment and you have kitchen experience, this is a great opportunity for you. You won’t stand still or have a dull moment during your day, prepare all aspects of the kitchen for the upcoming shifts and ensure everything is sparkling clean. This role is very hands-on, lots of multi-tasking but most importantly – satisfy even the most demanding customers
- Apply the standards set out by the kitchen manager on shift
- Be responsible for your daily tasks set out to you each day
- Follow instructions and apply yourself to daily kitchen duties
- Be responsible for the kitchen and ingredients preparation
- Carry out the correct food hygiene and allergen practices at all times
- Are a foodie
- Have an early bird attitude
- Truly enjoy working with people
- Are reliable and committed
- Have prior experience in a similar role can be a plus, but if you don’t it’s not a deal breaker
What we offer
- Opportunity for career development
- Constant training and development
- Paid holidays
- Discounted or free meals
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Various incentives
If this sounds like you, get in touch and let’s have a chat!
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £20.000 per annum plus bonus
- Holidays: 28 days per year
- Extra benefits for weekend and bank holidays shifts